- 4 x tomatoes sliced
- Thyme (Dried)
- Salt and Pepper
- Dairy-Free Down Under Parmesan
- 8 ½ inch thick baguette cut on the angle
- 1 clove of garlic
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200°c
- Place the tomatoes cut-side up in a shallow baking dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Then sprinkle with Salt & Pepper and Dairy-Free Down Under Parmesan and Thyme
- Roast until tomatoes are very soft. (around 30 minutes)
- Take out of oven and let cool.
- Then place the thick baguettes on a baking sheet and drizzle olive oil and bake until golden brown.
- Rub the garlic onto the baguettes and then top each of with the baked tomatoes.