Nothing beats melted cheese on fresh crunchy bread, but if you have a dairy intolerance it can be hard to find a plant-based dairy-free version that hits the spot and melts to perfection. Our Mozzarella Style Shreds are the chosen favourite at Pizza Hut and if you follow this recipe you’ll eat the whole baguette.
- Dairy Free Down Under Mayo style
- 2 x Garlic cloves minced
- Italian herbs
- 1 x bread of your choice (GF if required)
- Dairy Free Down Under Mozzarella style shreds
- Prepare the garlic bread by slicing the bread in half lengthways.
- Combine the Dairy Free Down Under Mayo style with 2 cloves garlic crushed and spread the mixture over the bread.
- Then sprinkle the bread with Dairy Free Down Under Mozzarella style shreds and lightly sprinkle Italian herbs.
- Then place under the grill until golden brown.