It can be tricky to find mouth-watering broccoli recipes, it’s a vegetable we should all be eating but not one that we instinctively reach for. This fresh summer salad is a must have for entertaining.
- 2 heads of broccoli
- 1 and ½ cups dried cranberries
- 1 and ½ cups flaked almonds
- 1 tub of Dairy Free Down Under Cashew Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Dairy Free Down Under Aioli Style
- 1 tsp savoury yeast flakes
- 1 tbsp lemon rind, grated
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- In a food processor using a shaving attachment, shave broccoli thinly. If you don’t have a shaving attachment, you could slice this the old-fashioned way but please take extra care when using a knife.
- In a bowl, combine Dairy Free Down Under Cashew Cream Cheese, Dairy Free Down Under Aioli style, and all flavourings.
- In a serving bowl, combine dressing, broccoli, cranberries, and almonds. Dress with extra cranberries before serving.