If you’re looking for a scrumptious and dairy-free dish that’s both wholesome and bursting with flavours, look no further than these Tasty Loaded Zucchini Boats. Packed with a medley of colourful vegetables, and a delightful blend of herbs and spices, this recipe is going to become a family favourite. Tried this recipe at home? Make sure to share your creation with us via our social media #dairyfreedownunder & @dairyfreedownunder_
Dairy-Free Tasty Loaded Zucchini Boats that Burst with Flavour
- 2 Zucchinis, sliced in half horizontally and hollowed with a spoon
- 4 Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
- ⅓ cup Cooked White Beans
- 1 tbsp Red Onion finely diced.
- DFDU Tasty Cheese, sprinkled.
- 2 tbsp Passata
- ½ tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Cumin
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- Fresh Parsley, optional upon serving.
- DFDU Sour Cream, optional drizzle upon serving.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and prepare a baking dish
- Top zucchinis with cherry tomatoes, white beans, and red onion. Sprinkle with tasty cheese.
- Combine passata with paprika, cumin, and garlic powder in a small bowl. Spread out on top of zucchini boats.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until zucchinis are tender.
- Serve with the option to sprinkle with parsley and drizzle with sour cream.