It’s time to elevate your taste buds with our Parmesan Mushroom Stacks recipe. Made with Portobello mushrooms, topped with zucchinis, tomato and of course our DFDU Parmesan Style Shreds and the best part… it is baked in under 30 minutes.
Tried this recipe at home? Make sure to share your creation with us via our social media #dairyfreedownunder & @dairyfreedownunder_
Parmesan Perfection: Savoury Portobello Stacks in 30 Minutes!
- 4 Portobello Mushrooms, stalks removed
- 1 Tomato, sliced
- ½ Zucchini, cut into coins
- DFDU Parmesan Shreds, sprinkled
- Paprika, sprinkled
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Place mushrooms gill side up in a baking dish. Top with tomato slices and then zucchini
- slices creating a stack. Sprinkle with parmesan until stacks are covered. Sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and cheese has browned.
- Serve and enjoy.