Start your day with a tropical twist by indulging in these delightful and fluffy sour cream pancakes. Made with simple ingredients and bursting with coconut flavour, these pancakes are a true breakfast treat. The addition of Dairy Free Down Under Sour Cream Style adds a creamy richness that perfectly compliments the tropical coconut taste.
Treat yourself to a delightful morning with these scrumptious sour cream pancakes and start your day on the right foot!
Tried this recipe at home? Make sure to share your creation with us via our social media #dairyfreedownunder & @dairyfreedownunder_
Delicious & Fluffy Vegan Pancakes Recipe
- 1 cup Flour
- 2tbsp Sugar, optional
- 2tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch Salt
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Dairy Free Down Under Sour Cream Style
- Toppings of your choice (we used fruit and maple syrup)
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Add coconut milk and vanilla, whisk to combine.
- Add sour cream and gently whisk through.
- Drop a 1/4 cup of batter at a time onto a well-greased and heated frying pan.
- Once all pancakes are cooked, enjoy with toppings of your choice.