Attention all spice enthusiasts! Are you on the hunt for a dairy-free pasta recipe that comes with an exciting spicy kick? In this easy-to-follow recipe, we’ve included all the creamy goodness from our DFDU Feta Style and added a touch of chilli to make the pasta burst with flavour.
Tried this recipe at home? Make sure to share your creation with us via our social media #dairyfreedownunder & @dairyfreedownunder_
Spicy Baked Feta Pasta: A Dairy-Free Delight with a Kick!
- 1 x block DFDU Feta
- 1 x 250g punnet Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 tsp Chilli Flakes (or more depending on your tolerance!)
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- Olive Oil, drizzled
- 300g Penne Pasta
- 2 cups Spinach
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Add tomatoes to an ovenproof dish. Place feta on top of tomatoes. Sprinkle it with chili flakes and basil. Lightly drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until tomatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as per package instructions.
- Add cooked pasta and spinach to baking dish, mix thoroughly until feta cheese is coating the pasta and the spinach has wilted.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.