- 1 Rye cob loaf or multigrain cob loaf (Gluten free optional)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 400g can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 2-3 ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 200g (1pkt) Dairy-Free Down Under Mozzarella Style cheese
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tub Dairy-Free Down Under Sour Cream Style
- Sliced Jalapeno to serve
- Fresh Coriander leaves to serve
- Pre-heat oven to 180-200c fan forced oven. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Use a bread knife to cut the top third from the cob loaf. Scoop out the bread from inside the cob loaf leaving about a 1-2cm thick shell. Cut the top of the cob and the bread from the inside of the cob into small pieces. Set aside on baking tray.
- Combine the black beans, tomato, onion and two-thirds of the Dairy-Free Down Under Mozzarella style cheese in the bowl. Sprinkle with the cumin and season.
- For best results melt the mixture in the microwave until melted.
- Place the remaining Dairy-Free Down Under Mozzarella style cheese on top of cob and place onto the prepared baking tray with the bread pieces and place into the preheated oven until the bread and pieces are golden brown.
- Spoon the Dairy-Free Down Under Sour Cream Style on top of the bean mixture. Place the sliced jalapeno and coriander. Serve with the golden brown bread pieces.