Delight your taste buds with these irresistible vegan Herb-Coated Cheese Balls, perfect for serving as part of a hors d’ouevres spread. These bite sized gems are a harmonious blend of fresh herbs, creamy cheese, and a satisfyingly crunchy peanut coating. With their vibrant flavours and inviting textures, these cheese balls are sure to impress your guests and leave them wanting more.
Get ready to experience a real burst of flavours with each bites and let these vegan cheese balls become the star of your next gathering!
Tried this recipe at home? Make sure to share your creation with us via our social media #dairyfreedownunder & @dairyfreedownunder_
A Refreshing Twist for Cheese Lovers!
- Combine the parsley, mint and chives in a bowl and set aside.
- Blitz the cheddar, cream cheese, peanuts in a blender until just combined (do not over blend, it is ok if the mixture is quite soft).
- Using a teaspoon, form a ball of mixture (as best you can if it is soft).
- Roll/sprinkle balls with herbs until coated.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour, this will harden them. Serve with the intention to eat sooner rather than later (otherwise, they may soften).