Introducing Dairy-Free Down Under’s Vegan-friendly Pasta Bake with dairy-free cheddar. A delicious alternative that will have you making this meal weekly!
This dairy-free cheddar pasta bake is a comforting and flavourful meal that is perfect for a family dinner or meal prep for the week. This dish is the perfect combination of creamy, cheesy, and comforting, without any dairy. It’s a great option for those with lactose intolerance or who are following a vegan or dairy-free diet.
A Delicious Dairy-Free/Gluten-Free Pasta Bake Perfect for your Next Family Dinner!
Made with fresh cherry tomatoes, spinach, and of course, DFDU’s Cheddar Style Shreds, this dairy-free, vegan, and gluten-free pasta bake hits all your taste buds! This quick and easy recipe is ready to serve on the table in less than 40 minutes.
If you are a pasta lover but don’t want to miss out on your favourite cheese topping, you are certainly not alone. We’ve got you! Dairy-Free Down Under’s Cheddar Style Shreds gives the convenience of pre-shredded cheddar that is full of cheddary flavour and goodness.
Tried this recipe at home? Make sure to share your creation with us via our social media #dairyfreedownunder & @dairyfreedownunder_
- 250g Spiral Pasta
- Olive Oil, drizzled
- ½ Onion, diced
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 250g Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- ½ Green Capsicum, diced
- 2 cups Spinach
- 1 cup DFDU Cheddar Style Shreds
- 1 cup Coconut Cream
- ½ cup Water
- 1 cup Cashews
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ cup Parsley
- ¼ tsp Chili Powder
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, add onion and garlic, and cook until softened. Add cherry tomatoes, capsicum and spinach. Cook until spinach has just started to wilt. Set aside.
- Add pasta and vegetables to a baking dish.
- Blend all sauce ingredients until combined.
- Pour sauce over dish and sprinkle with cheddar shreds.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese has turned golden.