Elevate your lunch or dinner with these delicious Veggie Packed Enchiladas. Packed with colourful and nutritious vegetables, these wraps are bursting with flavour.
Enjoy these enchiladas as a satisfying and wholesome meal that will delight your taste buds and leave you craving more. Whether for lunch, dinner or a casual gathering, these wraps are sure to impress with their vibrant colours and incredible flavours.
Tried this recipe at home? Make sure to share your creation with us via our social media #dairyfreedownunder & @dairyfreedownunder_
A Burst of Flavour in Every Bite
- Olive Oil, drizzled
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Carrot, grated
- 1 Zucchini, grated
- 1/4 Red Capsicum, diced
- 1/2 cup Black Beans
- 1/2 cup Corn Kernels
- 1/2 tsp Chilli
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 6 Wraps
- 6 tbsp Passata
- 6 Dairy Free Down Under Mozzarella Style Slices
- Fresh Coriander, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Heat oil in a medium frying pan. Add onion and garlic and cook until softened.
- Add cherry tomatoes, carrot, zucchini, red capsicum, black beans, corn kernels and chilli powder to pan. Cook stirring frequently for five minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lay out wraps across a baking dish, divide the vegetable mixture between wraps.
- Drizzle with one tablespoon of passata per wrap and proceed to fold wraps into each other.
- Place mozzarella slices on top of wraps and bake in the oven until cheese has turned golden, approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Serve and top with fresh coriander.