For those who are lactose intolerant or following a dairy-free diet, our dairy-free cheesy broccoli tacos recipe is the perfect alternative. We believe that everyone should be able to enjoy delicious, healthy meals regardless of dietary restrictions. That’s why we created this recipe that is both dairy-free and full of flavour.
To make our dairy-free cheesy broccoli tacos, you’ll need a few simple ingredients, including broccoli florets, DFDU Mozzarella Style Slices, soft tacos, and herbs. The recipe is easy to follow and can be customized to suit your individual tastes.
One of the key components of this recipe is the use of our DFDU Mozzarella Style Slices. The flavours of this product accompany this taco recipe well. Want it toasted? Our Mozzarella Style Slices melts like a dream, so you can get that gooey goodness!
A VEGAN TACO RECIPE THAT WILL HAVE EVERYONE GOING BACK FOR MORE!
To prepare the broccoli, simply pop it in a preheated oven on a tray and drizzle with olive oil, and roast for 10 minutes. Then, top the broccoli with mozzarella slices and roast for a further 10 minutes, or until the broccoli has softened and Mozzarella Style has melted.
The result is a delicious and satisfying meal that is both dairy-free and full of flavour. Our dairy-free cheesy broccoli tacos recipe is a great option for those who are looking for a flavourful meal that is also easy to prepare.
So why not give our dairy-free cheesy broccoli tacos recipe a try? Head over to our recipe page today and discover a world of delicious and healthy recipes that are sure to become your new favourites. Whether you’re lactose intolerant, following a dairy-free diet, or just looking for a tasty meal, we have something for everyone.
Tried this recipe at home? Make sure to share your creation with us via our social media #dairyfreedownunder & @dairyfreedownunder_
- ½ Broccoli Head, cut into florets
- Olive Oil, drizzled
- ½ cup White Beans, rinsed
- 4 Mozzarella Style Slices
- 4 Tacos
- ¼ Avocado, sliced
- 1/8 Red Cabbage, shredded
- 2 tsp Fresh Herbs (I used parsley)
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- ½ Lime, cut into wedges
- DFDU Aioli Style
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and prepare a baking tray.
- Add broccoli to tray, drizzle with olive oil and roast for 10 minutes.
- Top broccoli with mozzarella slices and roast for a further 10 minutes, or until broccoli has softened and the cheese has melted.
- Top tacos with white beans, avocado, red cabbage, fresh herbs, salt and pepper.
- Add roasted cheesy broccoli and squeeze with lime.
- Squeeze aioli and enjoy!